Capsule Filling Machines
At LFA we provide high-quality capsule fillers for a strongly competitive price. Our series of capsule filling machines come with a 1-year warranty, life-lasting customer & technical support and free training at one of our facilities.
|Machine||SACF 25||FACF 400||FACF 1200||FACF 2000||FACF 3800|
|Capsule Sizes Compatibility||000 / 00L / 00 / 0 / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5||00 / 0 / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5|
*dependant on operator proficiency and capsule size
Capsule filling machinery is split up into 2 main types, semi-automatic and fully automatic. Semi-automatic machines require the operator to assist with the production by moving the filling plates between the different production stages. Fully automatic filling machines allow for continuous production with only filling of the capsule and powder hoppers.
Semi-Automatic Capsule Filling Machines
Semi automatic capsule producing machines are more economical in upfront costs however they require more interaction from the operator leading. When a company decides to start a capsule making facility they will often start with a smaller machine like the SACF to help prove the concept.
The output of semi automatic solutions depends on:
- The ability of the operator
- The size of the capsules being produced. Due to different amounts of bores on the
Our range starts with the SAFC 25 - Semi-Automatic model which can make up to 25 000 capsules per hour and goes up to the FACF 3800 which produces up to 3800 capsules per minute.
Benefits of Semi-Automatic Machines
- Lower Upfront Costs
- High Output for the investment
- Easy to Operate
- Can be Fitted With All Sizes of Tooling
Fully Automatic Capsule Filling Machines
Fully automatic filling solutions will need monitoring like almost any industrial machinery however multiple units can be monitored by one operator.
The FACF works in 4 main stages:
- Capsule Separation - the top and the bottom of the hard cap is sowed in to a the filling bores and then separate using a vacuum
- Ingredient Filling - the bottom of the capsule is moved around to the powder hopper and filled with the ingredients.
- Capsule Closing - The top and bottom of the capsule are pushed back together
- Ejection - they are then ejected out of the machine
Benefits of Fully Automatic Machines
- Multiple units can be monitored by one operator
- Can be integrated into a automated production line from ingredient to finished packaged product
- Higher Output than Semi-Automatic Solutions
- Manufacturing section clear
Is your formula not working well? Give us a call or send us an email with pictures and videos and we will do our best to provide you with a profound and quick technical response.
If you are still unsure which machine is right for you then please feel free to take the questionnaire below which will point you in the right direction. Do you have further questions? Get in touch.